Accelize makes available today a major service update which provides some enhancements and improvements including support of United Kingdom, Japan and Europeans country vendors and multi-devise. This 2.4.1 release also fixes graphical bugs affecting previous versions.
The full list of enhancements and new features are:
- All sections of the web site review to display the right currency
- Bank account updated to allow the new currencies
- Dashboard display multiple balances depending on the number of bank accounts associated with the company
Vendors support :
- Onboarding of the vendors companies outside US is handled by a custom Accelize form.
Minor bugs & enhancements
- Enforce Pricing Plan configuration ( not possible to be public with authorized user defined)
- Centralized Product configuration (Accelpy related)
- Correct unclear error messages
- Recording of aggregate information about IP used for a product ( in order to display information to 3rd vendors)