We’re currently recruiting a Software Development Engineer with 1 – 3 years’ experience for our offices in Aix-en-Provence.
Under the responsibility of the R & D Director, you will join the R & D team. Your main mission consists, in brief, of the creation of low software layers enabling IPs to interface with Accelize systems.
- The design, development, and validation of this software,
- A high degree of rigor in the development methodologies,
- An active contribution to the development of IPs and systems that interact with the software developed,
- Customer support management,
- Regular reporting to direct and senior management
With a Masters degree in Electronics/IT, you are fluent in English and have experience in lo- layer computing, drivers, and programming interfaces (API) in an international environment.
You must have the following skills:
- Specification, development, and validation of IT systems,
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows environments in the development of Drivers (Kernel) and APIs (interruption management, DMA SGDMA, device character driver),
- Knowledge of major market OS, performance, multi-threading, virtualization, ARM and x86 programming,
- Fluent in C and C ++ languages,
- Knowledge of Python and cloud computing,
Skills in the following areas are also desirable:
- Knowledge of the PCIe protocol,
- Knowledge of ARM processers
- Familiarity with RTL languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Knowledge of Agile development methods and continuous integration.
- Understanding of the company's products at the system level, in order to understand and position the primordial role of the software layers developed,
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems. Ability to manage priorities and provide relevant information to technical teams. Ability to manage ambiguities and uncertainties to qualify and master them-
- Ability to work in an international environment with multi-site teams.
Finally, if you are autonomous, rigorous, engaged, and have good relationship skills, with strong initiative and team spirit, you will quickly integrate into our young international team.
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com