For our headquarters based in Aix-en-Provence, we are looking for an Engineering Director.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will represent the R&D department for all our products, both internally and with our clients and partners.
Responsible for the piloting and coordination of R&D projects and for the management of dedicated resources, you will manage a team of twenty people, over several sites (France and Italy).
As such, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Organization, planning, and control of various stages of project development,
- Evaluation of human, economic (including definition and monitoring of budgets), and technical resources for the successful completion of these projects,
- Anticipation, identification, and management of activity risks and implementation of corrective actions plan,
- Animation and evaluation of the team performance and proposition of conditions and means to improve their skills,
- Direct or indirect management of relationships with various suppliers and partners in your perimeter of activity, and with all the departments and subsidiaries of the Company
- Participation in Management committees requiring the R&D department to be represented,
- Contribute to meeting with Customers when requested by Sales/Marketing team,
- Manage budget and control expenses of the R&D department,
- Regular reports to Executive Management and diffusion of a dashboard.
With a Masters-level education in domains related to High Technologies, you have a minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably gained in a similar company, with five years as an R&D Director.
A recognized leader, you also have top skill in project management and know how to implicate and unite your team. Autonomous and rigorous, you are committed to upholding quality and timeliness standards in project management and you deliver regular and pertinent reports. Your technical background will ease your integration in Accelize, activities of which are going from development of applications in cloud environments till generation of bitstreams to be loaded in FPGA’s. You ideally have strong skills in Product Engineering, continuous integration and delivery.
You are fluent in English - we are an international business, and frequent trips abroad are to be expected.
Choosing Accelize means joining an international company, working with a young and dynamic team that combines agility, transparency and daring in a highly technical environment!
To apply, please send your candidature to firstname.lastname@example.org