We are looking for a full stack developer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience for our site in Aix en Provence.
As a full stack engineer, reporting to the PLDA GROUP IT Manager, you will work to modernize and secure the ACCELIZE subsidiary's web and cloud solutions. Your primary mission will be to ensure the implementation and evolution of the various ACCELIZE websites (corporate, merchant, and MarketPlace) as well as the evolution of the complex AWS Cloud architecture on which our product is based. You will also take an active part in various Group IT projects, both in the implementation of new architectures and in the development of web / business applications and interfaces.
This position will require strong capacities to communicate with the various business (on all sites) and technical (IT department, R&D experts and service providers) interlocutors.
In line with the growing size and needs of the ACCELIZE company, this position will combine elements of development, maintenance, and administration on several axes:
- Web development:
o Sites in Drupal and PHP technologies
o Web applications in Django technologies, and possibly Google Apps Script
- Web / Cloud architectures in AWS technologies
- Development of business applications
It may also involve collaboration on other IT-related aspects, including:
- System and network administration
- Change managment
With a Masters-level qualification in computing, you will have around 5 years’ experience in IT, specifically in Web/Cloud technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong development skills, especially in Web technologies (ideally PHP and Drupal) and Cloud architecture
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks, of various types and urgencies, and to manage priority conflicts
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Desired Skills and Abilities
These skills are desired but not all are required:
- Scripting (linux shells, python) and SQL
- AWS cloud environment (EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, SQS), OpenStack, Docker.
- Linux (RHEL, CentOS, KVM), network and security
- Strong capacity to include short-term actions in a longer-term architecture optimization plan, with impact analysis
The following skills are additional assets:
- Knowledge of the EDA / CAD field
- Assembla, Eclipse, Git, and Jenkins development tools
- Google G Suite
- Implementation and administration of virtualized environments
- Ability to manage and coordinate technical projects, with internal and external collaborators
Organization, rigor, availability, efficiency, and a results-driven approach are the qualities indispensable for success in this position.
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com