Release: Distribution platform 2.4 now availableedit
Accelize makes available today a major service update which provides some enhancements and improvements including support of United Kingdom, Japan and Europeans country vendors and multi-devise. This 2.4.1 release also fixes graphical bugs affecting previous versions.
The full list of enhancements and new features are:
– All sections of the web site review to display the right currency
– Bank account updated to allow the new currencies
– Dashboard display multiple balances depending on the number of bank accounts associated with the company
Vendors support :
– Onboarding of the vendors companies outside US is handled by a custom Accelize form.
Minor bugs & enhancements
– Enforce Pricing Plan configuration ( not possible to be public with authorized user defined)
– Centralized Product configuration (Accelpy related)
– Correct unclear error messages
– Recording of aggregate information about IP used for a product ( in order to display information to 3rd vendors)